New Wire Marine is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Shop Helper, electrical, mechanical (2020)
- Dealer Sales Rep (2020)
- Retail Sales Rep (2020)
We plan to be hiring soon for:
- Customer Service Associate (2020 / 2021)
- Pick-Pack helper
For candidates interested in positions not yet open yet contact us.
Open Job Applications
Panel Sales / Estimator Application
- Currently 40 hours/wk available
- First Shift, 9-5
- Clean, mostly air-conditioned environment
- Lots of moving around, but not extremely physically demanding
We need a general Shop Helper immediately to assist with various functions around light manufacturing and assembly shop. Seasonal, currently 40 hours available, First Shift.
The job involves boat part assembly, and has very real potential for the right candidate to become permanent if desired.
Professional, clean, respectful shop with polite co-workers and environment. Not a coarse, gruff, foul-mouthed type place.
- Assembling small electrical parts
- Picking parts, wrapping, packaging
- Sanding, polishing and prepping plastic sheets
- Using hand tools like drills, sanders, vacuum, saws
- Sweeping, moping, taking out trash, etc
No experience required.
Would consider student or out of work hospitality staff; or someone looking to grow into a career.
- Drug Free & Healthy
- Currently engaging in safe social distancing
- Great work ethic
- Can follow instructions accurately
- Physically able to lift around 40 pounds a dozen times a day or so
- Physically able to be on feet, moving around for 6+ hours a day
How to Apply (this is important to be considered) on Indeed:
- Include a cover letter
- First line of cover letter: “[My Name] wants to help around your shop”
- Explain: (1) Why you are looking for a job. (2) What drew you to apply to our post, and (3) An example of when you demonstrated significant work ethic
- Attach resume if available