New Wire Marine is committed to privacy and security for all of our clients. Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed a Privacy Statement as indicated below.
Under no circumstances do we transfer your email address to any other company, nor do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
There are two ways you can provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal information:
E-mail Request – Links throughout our site provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our Sales Representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
Enrollment – You may choose to enroll for one of our products or services where we will request certain information from you. Depending on the type of product or service that you request, you may be asked to provide different personal information. For certain products and services, we may require your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number. Other products and services may require different or supplemental information from you in order to apply.
Statistical Information About Your Visit
Information obtained while visiting our site does not identify you personally, but rather records information about a visit to our site. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, which pages people visit, and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit to help us improve the performance of our web site and over all user experience.
This website uses the following cookies:
Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
Inspectlet: This cookie helps us see anonymous click locations on our webpages to better optimize navigation and remove intrusive technical errors to run a more seamless and interactive customer experience.
† Visitors can opt-out of these Google features using Google Ads Settings.
Your Ability to Opt-Out of Further Notifications
Periodically, we notify our customers of new products, announcements, and updates. If you would like to opt-out of being notified, please contact us at email@example.com
Copyright and Trademark Information:
All textual, graphical, and other content appearing on this Site are the property of NewWireMarine.com (“we,” “our” or “us”), The Site and all content on this Site are provided for lawful purposes only. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to abide by U.S., and international copyright law and all other laws applicable to the use of this Site.
- The content is used for personal, non-commercial or educational use.
- No textual, graphical, or other content available from this Site is modified in any way, and
- Any copy of the content of this Site (or portion thereof) includes the applicable copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice.
All brand, product, service and process names appearing on this Site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a brand, product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that brand, product, service or process by NewWireMarine.com. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of ours or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
This site is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we specifically disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. We make no representation of warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, correctness, integrity, reliability, currency, adequacy, suitability, functionality, availability, or operation of this site or the content of services provided on, or accessible from, this site. We do not warrant that the operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site (or the content or services provided on, or accessible from, this site), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In the event that a Newwiremarine.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Newwiremarine.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Within the Site, you may see links or references to other websites. We undertake no obligation to review the websites that may be linked to this Site, do not endorse, and are not responsible for the accessibility of, or the resources available on, any other websites linked to this Site. You are solely responsible for any interactions you may have with such websites.
You may cite, refer or link to this Site provided that you:
- Content of this Site may only be replicated in connection with the sale or promotion of our products or services;
- Do not create a browser or frame environment around the content of this Site;
- Do not imply that we endorse your company or its products;
- Do not misrepresent your relationship with us;
- Do not present false information about us or our products or services;
- Do not cite, refer or link to the Site in connection with any content that violates any law or rights of any person, is false, misleading, defamatory, pornographic, or offensive, or could be construed as inappropriate for certain age groups.
Access and Availability
The content on this Site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. This Site may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures. We cannot predict or control when such down time may occur and cannot control the duration of such down time.
Responsible Use of the Site
By using the Site, you agree to compensate, hold harmless and defend us from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from your use of the Site or of any content available on or through the Site, unless such claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arise from and have directly and solely been caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
If you selected or are provided with your own username or password to access this Site, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of this Site conducted via your own username and password, and that you have an obligation to notify us immediately if you know or suspect that your username or password has been compromised.
Domestic Shipping Methods:
- USPS First Class Mail
- USPS Priority Mail
- UPS Ground
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Next Day Early AM
International Shipping Methods:
- UPS Worldwide Express
- UPS Worldwide Expedited
- USPS First-Mail International
- USPS Priority International
Product Status & Shipping Times
In stock – In stock items typically ship same day on all orders placed before 8AM EST M-F
Custom Etched Actuators & Blank Switch Panels – are manufactured to ordere, and are not pre-built or kept on hand. However, these products do have short production times of 1-3 business days. The vast majority of ‘Quick Ship’ products will ship within 3 business with many will ship same day.
E-Panels and Fully Custom Panels – These are fully custom products we are building for your specific project. The lead time on this will vary based on complexity of the project and current engineering demand. With these projects there is clear and constant communication on status and lead time. Generally special order custom jobs are shipped in 3-15 business days. Expedited engineering and shipping is available upon request.
Panel Lead Times & Expediting Policy
Our standard lead time policy:
- All Switch Panels are completed in the order they are paid (or for proofed E-Panels, when the proof is approved)
- All lead times shown are ESTIMATES, not guarantees. We try our best to give realistic estimates we can meet
- Lead times given in weeks are calendar weeks. Lead times given in days are work days.
- We are happy to give updated estimated ship dates (ESD) occasionally during production:
- Please contact us here with your order number to request an updated ESD
- Your project moves through several production phases and ESD’s get more accurate toward the end of that process
- No New Wire Marine employee is authorized to guarantee any ship date unless an expedite fee has been paid
Our expedited lead time policy:
- We love having a product folks want ASAP! But ‘rush orders’ require special attention, additional labor and impact other customer’s jobs
- We have a policy to expedite production for a charge of 30% of the total project value, with a minimum of $50.
- Please add this expedite from the beginning in step 4 under “production”.
- If you want to expedite your order after the fact please contact us here
- Expedited lead times are GUARANTEED
- Expedited lead times apply from the day the fee is paid when it leaves our facility in a box
- If we fail to ship by the expedited lead time, your 30% expedite fee is refunded (and we still ship it ASAP thereafter)
- Lead times given in weeks are calendar weeks. Lead times given in days are work days.
- How quickly we can rush expedited panels varies seasonally and is shown on step 4 under “Production” of the E-Panel Builder
- Expedited production does NOT include expedited shipping. Choosing overnight or 2 Day shipping helps as well.
- Overnight, 2 Day or other expedited shipping methods are guaranteed by UPS, not NWM.
New Wire Marine boasts a reasonable and customer-centric return policy. We understand that occasionally a product will not work for your application or just is not what you were expecting. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a product, return it within 60 days for a refund or exchange.
- Items must be in brand new, mint condition.
- Products that came in retail packaging must be in original packaging.
- We will only fully refund one (1) custom rocker switch cover per customer.
- Returns are not accepted on any custom products including: Custom Switch Panels, E-Panels, multiple custom actuators, or cut-to-size material.
- Shipping and handling fees, if applicable, are non refundable.
- Shipping costs on exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return shipping is prepaid by customer unless item arrives incorrect, damaged or otherwise incorrect due to our error.
- Returned items must be received by New Wire Marine and Rocker Switch Pros within 14 days of receiving notification of your intent to return.
- You must follow the below return process and receive an RMA number to receive credit for a return.
- Please Confirm your item is returnable.
(custom switch panels, custom actuators or, cut to length material is not returnable unless defective or incorrect).
Note: Because of our size and color variety, all our switch panels are built to order and not returnable unless not build in accordance with the approved proof.
- Fill out the “Return Authorization Form” below to request approval of the return/exchange.
- Once approved you’ll receive an RMA number and a return form to include with your return.
- Please ship the merchandise from your nearest post office or UPS store and include the return form provided with your approval.
- You will receive your refund or exchange gift card code within 5 business days of receipt of returned merchandise.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUEST FORM.
- Items must be purchased from newwiremarine.com, rockerswitchpros.com or the New Wire Marine official eBay.com or Amazon.com stores.
- If you purchased your product at one of the above-mentioned sites, the product is automatically registered for our two-year limited warranty. Our warranties are non-transferrable and are only available to the original end-user of the product. Warranties do not apply to products purchased from online vendors unauthorized to sell New Wire Marine products.
- The warranty policy is only applicable to products with defects in material or workmanship under normal use. Damages caused by operating the product outside its intended use are not covered by the warranty.
- Damage to components caused by corrosion are NOT covered by our warranty, corrosion is preventable with proper installation and maintenance.
- If a valid claim is made during the applicable period, New Wire Marine, at its option, will either (1) replace the product, or (2) exchange the product with a product comparable utility. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement, whichever is greater.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs. Return damaged product to New Wire Marine within sixty (60) days of filing a claim.
- Note warranty replacements will not be shipped until failed merchandise is received and evaluated / bench tested. Upon bench testing if returned products are found to be in working order the used parts will be discarded or returned to the customer at the customer’s freight expense.
- Please confirm your item is covered under our warranty and meets the requirements above. Proof of purchase is required.
- Fill out the “Warranty Return Authorization Form” below – you will receive a response via email within 3 business days.
- If approved, you will receive a WRAF number and a warranty form to include with your return.
- Ship the merchandise, along with your invoice and completed WRAF to New Wire Marine.
- Your warranty claim will be processed within 5 businesses day upon receiving items and confirming the validity of the claim. (If you need a replacement faster, we recommend that you purchase a replacement online before you make a warranty claim. Warranty claims can take up 6 weeks to complete.)