Whether you’re ordering a brand new custom panel or upgrading your rocker switch covers, choosing which Contura actuator you want can be confusing.
So… What are the differences in them?
- Screen-printed with UV-resistant ink
- NOT customizable
- 55+ in stock
- More rectangular in shape
- For rockers with dependent lights
- 1 mm narrower than Contura V – best when upgrading old Contura III (narrowest of the three – work well in panels with small space between switches)
- Hard plastic – doesn’t melt from heat/sun exposure
- Available in red and blue
- 90+ in stock
- Don’t have to worry about fading because they’re laser-etched
- Great for independent (backlit) switches
- Slightly oval in shape
- Widest of the three
- Can be used for any backlighting color
- 1 mm narrower than contura V – works well when upgrading from contura III or contura II (for panels with tight space between switches)
- Laser-etched – don’t have to worry about fading
- Can be used with any backlighting color
- Similar shape to Contura II with the backlit-functionality of Contura V
- Rectangular in shape
- Indentation in the middle, defining the boundary between top and bottom switch functions
Currently available as special order only – we have 90 pre-configured available options you can view here
Contact us to begin your order now!