- Flush Mount LED Down Light – White/Red/Blue
- White Non-Dimming, Red Non-Dimming, Blue Non-Dimming
- 210 Lumens
- TTP Enable
- Third Party Dimmable
- IP67 Rated
- White Housing
Halo 3-Color Red/Blue/White – White Housing
Lumitec Halo Flush Mount LED Down Light – White/Red/Blue – White Housing
Achieve the right mix of lighting and improve your boat’s appearance, mood, and function with the Lumitec Halo 3-color RBW LED Down Light.
This ceiling light has advanced electronics and gives you a choice of color light output for any mood. It is 3rd party dimmer compatible. It also features weatherproof construction, a shallow-depth profile of less than 1/2″ below the mounting surface, and easy to install mounting system. There is no need for “rat traps” or fasteners.
Lumitec’s TTP Technology enables this light to make it possible to provide sophisticated lighting features like dimming and multi-color control without the need for additional external control modules, specialized switches, or additional wire runs. The attractive compact design is ideal for helm station, flybridge, hardtop, and interior spaces.
The durable white stainless steel housing of the Halo WRB LED Down Light is air-tight and water sealed with no moving parts to break or wear out, making it ideal for internal and external applications.
Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA, all our down/dome lightings are IP67 waterproofing compliant, energy-efficient, and provide light anywhere needed.
- Product Name: Halo Flush Mount LED Down Light – White/Red/Blue
- 12v DC Amps: 290mA
- 24v DC Amps: 160mA
- Correlated Corrected Temperature (CCT): 5000
- CE Certified: Yes
- Color Match Commitment (CM): Yes
- Color Output: White Non-Dimming, Red Non-Dimming, Blue Non-Dimming
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 70+
- Depth: 0.70in (1.77cm)
- Diameter: 1.99in (5.05cm)
- Finish / Housing: White
- IP Rating: 67
- Lumens: 210
- Op. Temp F/C: -31/35 to + 131/55
- PLI Enabled: Yes
- Related Watts: 4
- Sub Category: Dome & Down Lights
- Third Party Dimmer Compatibility (3PD): Yes
- Timed Toggled Protocol (TTP): Yes
- UL Certified: No
- Voltage: 10-30 vDC