- LED Utility Light
- White Non-Dimming
- 1000 Lumens
- Third Party Dimmable
- IP67 Rated
- Brushed Housing
NevisLT White – SS
Lumitec NevisLT — High-Intensity Engine Roon/ Utility Light — Polished Housing — White
A high output replacement to big, boxy undependable fluorescents. With more than 1,000 integrating sphere-tested Lumens, NevisLT Engine/Utility LED Light spread 180 degrees of bright, even light that reaches dark areas on your boat.
Perfect for many application like mechanical spaces and compartments. Completely sealed for durability whether exposed to extreme hot or cold conditions. NevisLT Engine/Utility LED Light delivers dependability and class-leading performance.
This light has been rigorously tested for shock and vibration, water ingress, impact, weatherability, electromagnetic radiation and susceptibility, and overall durability.
Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in the USA. Ignition protected and IP67 compliant.
No doubt, NevisLT delivers exceptional value in an extreme-environment LED flood light. Compatible with most PWM LED dimmers.
- Product Name: NevisLT LED Utility Light – White Only
- 12v DC Amps: 1.3A
- 24v DC Amps: 600mA
- Correlated Corrected Temperature (CCT): 5000
- CE Certified: Yes
- Color Match Commitment (CM): Yes
- Color Output: White Non-Dimming
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 70+
- Depth: 0.63in (1.60cm)
- Finish / Housing: Brushed
- Height: 2.5in (6.35cm)
- IP Rating: 67
- Lumens: 1000
- Temp F/C: -31/35 to + 131/55 F
- PLI Enabled: No
- Related Watts: 16
- Sub Category: Compartment & Utility Lights
- Third Party Dimmer Compatibility (3PD): Yes
- Timed Toggled Protocol (TTP): No
- UL Certified: No
- Voltage: 10-30 vDC
- Width: 5in (12.7cm)