SafetyHub Fuse Block – Blue Sea 7748
Our SafetyHub Fuse block is a nice compact unit with integrated Negative Bus, and several types of fuses stuffed into one 6 1/2″ x 5″ area.
It’s got four high amp AMI or MIDI fuses for your larger loads, plus six standard ATC style blade fuses. It also contains a negative bus providing a common return feed for all the circuits it protects.
Marine grade construction with tinning on all copper contacts. Meets ABYC/USCG requirements with a sealed cover. Easy to open, yet secure cover has built in storage for spare fuses.
Fuse Block Specs:
- Circuits: (10) – (4) up to 200A, (6) up to 30A
- Inputs: (2) M8 studs (one positive, one negative)
- Negative Bus: Yes, (6) #8 screw terminals, (4) M8 high amp return studs
- Max Current: Up to 600A total w/ (2) 4/0 feeds
- Max Voltage: up to 32Vdc
- Fuse Type: AMI and ATC
Typically this fuse block would be used on a larger boat with several high current loads like a windlass, stereo amp, or trolling motor. Additional circuits built in for smaller loads.
What We Like About This Fuse Block:
- Tons of high amp and low current circuits stuffed into one convenient block