- White NON-Dimming
- 1000 Lumens
- Third Party Dimmer Compatible
- IP67 Rated
- White Finish
CapriLT Flush Mount LED Flood Light – White
From inception, Lumitec’s Caprera/Capri family of marine-grade spreader lights has established the benchmark for quality, performance, and value in LED spreader replacements for 55W halogens and incandescent alike. With more than 1,000 lumens (integrating sphere tested), the CapriLT builds on that legacy and reaffirms its market leadership.
The CapriLT is flush-mounted. For a version that is externally mounted, check out our CapreraLT white floodlight here.
Designed and manufactured entirely in the USA at Lumitec’s R&D and facility in Florida, our CapriLT spreader light delivers top-notch reliability and class-leading performance.
As with all Lumitec products, this light undergoes testing for shock, vibration, electromagnetic radiation, water ingress, impact, weatherproofing, and overall durability. This light qualifies for IP67 waterproofing compliance.
Bottom line: the CapriLT delivers the best value as an industry-leading extreme environment LED spreader light.
We also love that this light is compatible with our PWM LED dimmer… if you’d like to control the intensity of its 1000 Lumens.
- Product Name: CapriLT Flush Mount LED Flood Light – White
- 12v DC Amps: 1.3A
- 24v DC Amps: 600mA
- Correlated Corrected Temperature (CCT): 5000
- CE Certified: Yes
- Color Match Commitment (CM): Yes
- Color Output: White Non-Dimming
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 70+
- Depth: 1.57in (3.98cm)
- Finish / Housing: White
- Height: 4.49in (11.41cm)
- IP Rating: 67
- Lumens: 1000
- Op. Temp F/C: -31/35 to + 131/55
- PLI Enabled: No
- Related Watts: 16
- Sub Category: Flood & Spreader Lights
- Third Party Dimmer Compatibility (3PD): Yes
- Timed Toggled Protocol (TTP): No
- UL Certified: No
- Voltage: 10-30 vDC
- Width: 1.75in (4.44cm)