E-Panel – Design Your Own Custom Switch Panel
*NOTE* If you’re Nav Lts are controlled by an ON-OFF-ON switch please choose Nav/Anc
Don’t want to build-your-own? Like talking to a person?
No problem… talk to one of our Panel Estimators who can guide you down the process of making your ideas a reality.
Use our online RFQ Form, or call: (843) 297-8348 to talk with someone about your project!
Design your own custom – hand assembled – marine grade rocker switch panel online!
Use our E-Panel Builder above to design, save, review and order an OEM quality, hand assembled, marine grade, 12V Rated, ABS 3/16″ switch panel for your boat.
We’ve created our E-Panel Builder to make it as easy – yet as flexible as possible – to design your perfect custom switch panel. Choose your panel size, color, components, wiring options and more!
Please checkout our Switch Panel Options page for more details if you have any questions!
5 Steps to your custom switch panel:
- Size – first define the size of your panel, length and width in inches
- Material color – choose from 6 incredible material finishes
- Add Components – you’ll spend the most time here. Add switches, breakers, plugs, gauge holes, accessories from the fly-out menus. Drag and drop components, zoom, measure and create your perfect layout
- Options – after the layout is defined, select your wiring, heat shrink, mounting hole options, etc.
- Review/Order/Save – review your design, save it, or order it now!
- Rectangular – the E-Panel Builder can only be used with rectangular shaped panels
- 3-Rows – you can currently only add up to three rows of switches – if you need more please request a manual quote.
- Panels Without Breakers – Fully wired rocker switch panels without circuit breakers will only have OUTPUT leads. The input leads would be customer installed from the fuse block. If input leads are desired, please let us know in advance.
These are the E-Panel Builder’s main limitations currently. If you find you can’t build your panel here, we can STILL HELP:
- We can custom design your new panel
- We can make small deviations by selecting the “PDF Proof for comment” box in step 4
- Give us a call with your specifics and we’ll point you in the right direction