Contura II Switch Combos (Cover and Switch Body)
Boat switches are our specialty. We really know this product line (contact us with questions). Choose our best-in-class Contura II rocker switches.
- IP68 (submersion) waterproof!
- UV Resistant & durable marine labels
- Always genuine Carling – no knock-offs
- Fits 95% of boats made after 1985 with a standard hole cutout
- Easy to replace with standard (0.250″) terminals
- No worry installation with on call Tech Support
- 150,000 mechanical cycles, 10,000 hour lamp life rated!
Our rocker switches are genuine Carling, IP68 waterproof, you will not be disappointed. Available in red or blue (select which below) lighting – and backed by New Wire Marine’s famous customer service and technical support team!
Probably. These switches are extremely common on boats. Our Carling Contura II switches will replace any contura style switch… and if you’ve reached this page, it’s probably what you have – even if they look a little different.
There are many interchangeable contura styles (II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, and XIV) – most common pictured below.
The switch hole cutout needed is 1.45″ high x 0.83″ wide, which is a hair smaller than 7/8″ x 1 1/2″ on a tape measure.
So all the rocker switches we carry are quality parts… genuine Carling. Waterproof. Marine grade.
That being said: if you’re changing all your switches out anyway – many of our customers do upgrade to our backlit switches in contura V style.
While our contura II’s illuminate while ON – our contura V’s have an additional backlight lamp for readability at night.