Blank Rocker Switch, DPDT, ON-OFF-ON
Genuine Carling Contura II rocker switch with no label. This rocker switch is a Double Pole Double Throw ON-OFF-ON switch, with a hard plastic Contura II style actuator.
This product is the ENTIRE SWITCH combo and includes both the switch body and the cover.
This switch has an indicator light at the top and the bottom that illuminates when the switch is ON automatically.
This rocker switch will replace any Carling V-series or Contura style rocker switch. That includes Contura style switches sold by Carling, Sierra, Blue Sea Systems, Sea-Dog, etc. It uses an industry-standard 1.45″ x 0.83″ mounting hole.
Rocker Switch Quick Specs:
- Voltage Rating: 12Vdc
- Current Rating: 20A
- Circuit: DPDT
- Position: ON-OFF-ON
- Water Protection: IP68 (waterproof to >1m submersion)
- Terminal Count:7
- Terminal Style: 0.250″ Quick Connect (spades)
- Body P/N: VJD1-D66B
- Contact Life: 150,000 cycles
- Lamp Life: 10,000 hours
What does this mean in real life? This is an exceptionally high-quality rocker switch from the industry-leading manufacturer, Carling Technologies. This switch will last many years in the harsh marine environment.
Download the full spec sheet here
How Our Switches Are Better:
- Genuine Carling switches – We’ll never try and pass off cheap Chinese knock-offs like some of our competitors. You’ve probably seen other sites list a switch as “fits carling”… that’s a red flag. All our switches and covers are the genuine article. And like all cheaply made counterfeits, you CAN tell the difference.
- Support – We know this product inside and out and are happy to help our customers. Need help wiring up one of our products, just call: (843) 297-8348
- Guarantee – While Carling does not offer a warranty, we’re so confidant in the quality, if your switch breaks or the ink wears off within 2 years, you can return it for a free replacement!
- Durable UV stabilized ink – Have trouble with labels wearing off on your switches? That’s because cheap non-UV stabilized ink was used… you won’t find that here.
- Hard cover style – We never use the “soft touch” style that will melt into a sticky mess after a few months in the sun.
Wiring Info & Wiring Diagram
This rocker switch has 7 terminals on the back:
- 12V input 1 – terminal 2
- 12V input 2 – terminal 5
- 12V output 1 – terminal 1
- 12V output 2 – terminal 3
- 12V output 3 – terminal 4
- 12V output 4 – terminal 6
- negative source – terminal 7