6 Circuit Marine Fuse Block – Blue Sea 5028
ATC Style fuse block with 6 circuits and a common source side bus. Very common on boats. Accepts readily available ATO and ATC style standard blade fuses (sold separately).
Marine grade construction with tinning on all copper contacts. Meets ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation. Includes secure, but easy to open protective cover.
This block has a main #10 sized stud for the positive. We also carry a 12 circuit version of this fuse block: 12 Circuit Fuse Block.
Fuse Block Specs:
- Circuits: (6) #8 screw terminals
- Inputs: (1) #10 stud
- Negative Bus: No
- Max Current: 100A total, 30A per circuit
- Max Voltage: up to 32Vdc
- Fuse Type: ATC or ATO
Typically this fuse block would be used as primary branch circuit protection if your switch panel does not have circuit breakers built in… OR as branch circuit protection for loads that are not switched. This block would be a good choice used in conjunction with a negative bus bar elsewhere under the dash, and would be convenient in the case where your negative return conductors don’t route back near the positive block.
What We Like About This Fuse Block:
- Saves space not having the negative bus if it’s not required.
- It’s got two little spare fuse holders on the inside of the case, which is pretty cool.
- Comes with 20 little stickers so you can write labels to ID each fuse.