12 Circuit (Split) Fuse Block with Negative Bus – Blue Sea 5026
This Fuse block is very similar to our non-split 12 circuit fuse block, except the 5026 has separate “A” and “B” positive buses that allows separate feeds.
ATC Style fuse block with 6 circuits on feed “A”, 6 on feed “B” and 12 screw negative bus. Accepts readily available ATO and ATC style standard blade fuses (sold separately).
Marine grade construction with tinning on all copper contacts. Meets ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation. Includes secure, but easy to open protective cover.
This block has a main #10 sized stud for the positive, and another for the negative feeder wires.
Fuse Block Specs:
- Circuits: (12) – (6) on “A”, (6) on “B” – #8 screw terminals
- Inputs: (3) #10 studs (two positive, one negative)
- Negative Bus: Yes, (12) #8 screw terminals
- Max Current: 100A total, 30A per circuit
- Max Voltage: up to 32Vdc
- Fuse Type: ATC or ATO
This would be a good choice for example if you had some circuits that are 24 hour and fed direct from the battery – and some that might be on, say an “electronics” switch so that you could kill power to half the block, keeping the other half powered up all the time.
What We Like About This Fuse Block:
- Having a built in negative bus saves space over an external negative bus.
- It’s got two little spare fuse holders on the inside of the case, which is pretty cool.
- The split bus concept allows switched and 24 hour circuits on the same block, saving space over two smaller blocks.