12 Circuit Fuse Block with Negatvie Bus
12 Circuit Fuse Block w/ Neg Bus
12 Circuit Marine Fuse Block with Negative Bus – Blue Sea 5026
ATC Style fuse block with 12 circuits and 12 screw negative bus. Very common on boats. Accepts readily available ATO and ATC style standard blade fuses (sold separately).
Marine grade construction with tinning on all copper contacts. Meets ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation. Includes secure, but easy to open protective cover.
This block has a main #10 sized stud for the positive, and another for the negative feeder wires.
Fuse Block Specs:
- Circuits: (12) #8 screw terminals
- Inputs: (2) #10 studs (one positive, one negative)
- Negative Bus: Yes, (12) #8 screw terminals
- Max Current: 100A total, 30A per circuit
- Max Voltage: up to 32Vdc
- Fuse Type: ATC or ATO
Typically this fuse block would be used as primary branch circuit protection if your switch panel does not have circuit breakers built in… OR as branch circuit protection for loads that are not switched. Examples of un-switched loads might be electronics (chart plotter, VHF, sounder, etc) with their own on-off switch, trim tabs, 24H circuits, etc.
We also have another version of this marine grade fuse block where it’s split into two positive buses, find that here: 12 Circuit Split Block w/ Neg Bus.
What We Like About This Fuse Block:
- Having a built in negative bus saves space over an external negative bus.
- It’s got two little spare fuse holders on the inside of the case, which is pretty cool.
- Comes with 20 little stickers so you can write labels to ID each fuse.